Homemade chocolates... What could be better?
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or other sweetener
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
Almond butter filling:
- 60 g almond butter
- pinch of salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp agave syrup or other sweetener
- Cocoa nibs
For this recipe I used silicone cupcake molds.
- Melt the cocoa mass, cocoa butter and agave syrup in a steam bath (in a saucepan with a little water and a heatproof bowl on top).
- Pour a teaspoon of chocolate into the silicone cupcake cases. Tilt the moulds to distribute the chocolate evenly around the edges. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Add the almond butter, salt, cinnamon, and the agave syrup to the food processor. Blend everything until smooth.
- Place the blueberries, agave syrup and onage juice in a saucepan and boil until thickened.
- Take the chocolate moulds out of the fridge and add the almond butter to all the moulds and the blueberry jam on top.
- Decorate with blueberries and cocoa nibs. Pour the rest of the cocoa mixture on top.