Tasting set - 3 types of cocoa beans
Regular price €13,00
A set of 3 types of cocoa beans.
3 packs of 250g - Nicaragua, Madagascar, Venezuela.
Madagascar - citrus, red fruit and roasted nuts
Nicaragua - cocoa, rose, jasmine, vanilla and yogurt
Venezuela - cocoa, fruit, nuts, coffee
It is advisable to roast cocoa beans for 15 minutes at 130 degrees. Roasting cocoa beans will reveal a chocolate aroma and make them easier to peel.
- Healthy snack (cocoa bean + date)
- Cocoa beans are great for seasoning salads
- Blend in green or fruit smoothies (cocoa beans give crispness and chocolate aroma)
- Pour on porridge (oatmeal + cocoa beans + banana + nut butter)
- Decorate cakes, pies or healthy snacks (dried fruit + cocoa beans)
Benefits of Cocoa Beans
- A source of antioxidants - protects the body from aging
- The proteins and fatty acids in cocoa help regulate cholesterol
- Activates blood circulation and brain activity
- Promotes the production of endorphins (happiness hormones), thus helping to reduce stress and depression
Read more about cocoa beans:
- How is cocoa produced?
- RECIPE: chocolate banana bread
- RECIPES: healthy cocoa energy balls
Madagascar, Nicaragua, Venezuela 100% cocoa beans
Nutritional value of 100g
|energy value||2140 Kj / 521 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||
|of which sugars||1.3 g|
|fibrous materials||38.6 g|