Special Cocoa Mass - Colombia
COCOA MASS / COCOA PASTE - SUGAR FREE, SUITABLE FOR VEGANS, CEREMONIAL COCOA
Cocoa mass can be used in vegan dessert recipes, sweet baked goods, homemade chocolate or the most delicious cocoa and hot chocolate.
Trinitario types were produced by hybridization of Criollo and Forastero type cacao varieties, and combine the quality of Criollo with the productivity and disease resistance of Forastero.
Taste: nuts, caramel, honey, fruits.
Cocoa drink recipe (for one cup):
- Chop 10 - 20 g.of cocoa mass
- Bring the water to the boil and add the chopped cocoa mass
- Stir by hand or with an electric mixer until the cocoa mass is dissolved
- You can add milk or sweetener of your choice
Benefits of Cocoa
- A source of antioxidants - protects the body from aging
- Cocoa helps regulate cholesterol
- Cocoa Activates blood circulation and brain activity
- Cocoa stimulates the production of endorphins (happiness hormones)
Madagascar 100% ground cocoa beans
Read more about cocoa mass:
- How is cocoa produced?
- RECIPE: Blueberry and almond butter baskets with cocoa mass
- RECIPE: chocolate banana bread
- RECIPE: frozen banana and cocoa mass ice cream
- RECIPE: Vegan Bounty Bars
- RECIPE: hot chocolate
Nutritional value of 100g
|energy value||2243 Kj / 536|
|of which saturated fatty acids||31.4 g|
|of which sugars||7.1 g|