This year I’m having a Mother’s Day picnic! So, if you don’t know what to cook or how to organize such an event, read on and find tips on preparing the perfect picnic for your dear mother!
There came the first warm days, and therefore we can here already think about nature. We all know that nature gets an exceptionally beautiful look, when it blooms. Nature awakens! And what waits us is a lot of emotions and a little bit of warmth. Therefore a picnic is a very suitable activity for Mother's Day!
If you want to surprise your mother with a healthy and tasty dessert, we suggest baking homemade banana bread!
- 90 g butter
- 25 g cocoa butter
- 3 bananas
- 1 egg
- 100 g almond flour
- 90 g wholemeal wheat flour
- 1/2 teas spoon of salt
- 45 g coca nibs
- Place the peeled bananas in a large bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Melt the cocoa mass and butter.
- Combine all the ingredients together
- Pour the prepared dough into a rectangular cake tin lined with baking paper and bake at 175 'C for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove the baked banana bread from the tin and leave to cool.
We suggest you to add some decorations. Flowers, fruit and berries bring extra colour that looks so good!
Do you have favourite childhood cups or plates? For our picnic, we chose a tablecloth embroidered by our great-grandmother, which complemented the festive mood perfectly.