With the long-awaited spring comes the refreshing salad season! The combination of arugula, pear, goat cheese and cocoa nibs may sound unusual, but one bite wins over taste buds.
Salad Dressing Recipe:
- 50 g honey
- 50 g mustard
- 50 g lemon juice
- 50 g olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper.
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl (or shake all ingredients together vigorously in a sealed jar) until completely combined.
- 150 g arugula
- 50 g Goat cheese
- A handful of walnuts
- A pinch or 2 of cocoa nibs
- In a pan toast walnuts and let it cool.
- Make a bed of greens on a plate.
- Top with the pears, walnuts, goat cheese and cocoa nibs.
- Add the dressing just prior to eating.