When it comes to breakfast on Christmas Day, you might want to keep things simple so you don't ruin your appetite before the big Christmas dinner.
- 250 ml natural yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 2 spoons oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tea spoonbaking powder
- a little bit of honey or maple syrup
- add: cocoa nibs, berries.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine banana, egg, yogurt, honey and coconut oil (melted). Whisk until smooth. Stir in flour and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Heat skillet or griddle over medium high heat and wipe lightly with coconut oil. Once pancakes are bubbly, flip and cook 2-3 minutes (until golden brown and cooked though). Remove from griddle and cover until all pancakes are cooked.
- Serve with fresh berries and cocoa nibs.